Going back to the US

Finally, I got a plane ticket to the US for a one-month visit although I haven't decided when I will return to Japan.  I can't wait to drive my patina bus that I left in the US.

I was thinking of going back to the US sooner but I coudn't go until now. My work had been keeping me from going.

I'm building the engine for my bus using the NPR 88mm cylinder kit (a Japanese brand kit) that I have been reserving for myself for a ling time.  Needless to say, it's already no longer available (please let me know if you know someone that has the kit in stock).

I have only 10 days until my US trip but haven't finished building the engine yet...




I have to hurry.


18:15 Posted by MyBows-tokyo | Permalink | Comments (0) |  Facebook |

The comments are closed.